Wednesday 27 March 2013

Just posted this on facebook, I thought I would write a little something to thank all the folk who have been/are watching out for me, that little something turned into this...

isn't life strange.. a mere 3 months ago I was as happy chappy, things weren't perfect but I had all the things a person really needs in life, a wife (my soul mate and best friend), both parent's and a cool brother and sister, pet's, a nice house, my health (well at least i haven't gone blind yet which is always a bonus!!) and a healthy interest in old vehicles which has given me probably to coolest bunch of mates anyone could wish for.. I had dreams and wishes like anyone else but that's all they were.. if they didn't happen no hassle.. Now nearly a 1/4 of the way through 2013 all that has changed and changed big time... life hit me with the cruelest blow on jan 6th when it took Hayley from me so suddenly.. then and in some form now I could see no future, still struggle but I am making plans.. the Cosmic supply company has also taken note of my life long wish list and dropped some very cool, very tempting offers into my lap at a very opportune time for me.. maybe if I'm lucky, that's where Hayley has ended up.. in the wish list department of the cosmic supply co...
I still miss her massively and I'm still struggling big time trying to get back into normal life, I still have a few massive hurdles to cross before i can really start to look forward, but I am getting help in various forms now...
I would just like to thank all those peeps out there who have been and are watching my back for me, I would buy you all a drink but I don't think that a party that size would do me much good.. it's thanks to you all that I feel i will survive this, I will move forward and I will make Hayley proud of me...
You will see some odd and eccentric behavior from me over the next few day's/month's/years as I readjust my life, Hayley was the organised one, me I'm like a rudderless boat, going where the wind blow's so i do hope she will be out there pointing me in the right direction, I'm sure if she misses something one of you will kick me back on track...
Cheers Phil for posting me this little piece of inspiration... a dream of owning such a cool piece of history is about to come true for me, it won't replace what I have lost but it will certainly help me smile a little again....
Hayley, I don't think this pain will ever fade but in time I guess I will just get used to it, I miss you every waking minute of the day, I hope that wherever you are you are happy... Love now and always SHAUN xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. I would say stay strong or keep your chin up but I guess your sick of hearing it. I just didn't want to read and not post anything. You've got a lot of support around you, don't be afraid to lean on them when you need it the most x

    ReplyDelete