Thursday 14 March 2013

Had my first counseling session today via work, shit it was hard!!! think I spent the whole hour in tears.. being back at work doesn't really help even though I was only there briefly... it did help talking to an outsider so with this and my forthcoming bereavement sessions via the NHS I'm hoping to get back on a suitable path towards the future...
Hayley wasn't my whole world though it sure feels like it at the moment.., I did and do have other interest's which we didn't share but Hayley was the icing on my cake, the air in my tires, the fuel for my motor, she was the safe haven if I overstretched myself trying something new.. she gave me the confidence to try..... she was always there quietly in the background pushing me forward.. god I miss you XXXX


 I've found I have developed a morbid fascination for a sky program about a medical examiner who works in the morgue in Orlando Florida and searches to find the cause of sudden death victims, in a strange twisted way it gives me comfort and solace to learn about other people being taken too young...

feeling a little better today for that first session, hopefully it will progress and I will be back functioning as normally as I will be able...

No comments:

Post a Comment