Tuesday 19 March 2024

Slippery Slope

 Today isn’t a good day, head is all over the place and despite being in bed for 8hrs I awoke this morning feeling like I haven’t slept! The walk with the dogs was stressful and I felt very near the edge but if I’m honest the dogs were no worse than normal but my tolerance levels were very low!! I have spoken with a dog behaviourist this morning about Violets behaviour and she has said it is completely fixable, tbh its probably me that needs the training!!

I’m not sure whether its time for my PSA check in regards to my prostrate cancer that has me feeling this low or whether I’m on the cusp of a nervous breakdown? I haven't felt this helpless in an age, maybe its time for a short spell back on medication though I really hate that idea but I’m not so sure I can carry on like this without the fallout affecting those around me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment