Wednesday 19 June 2024

Tired!

 Awoke this morning to an over whelming feeling of sadness and hopelessness! Man this is the longest spell of low that I have ever experienced, it recedes into the background then hits you again unexpectedly but its always there! This morning is glorious and we have a weekend planned with friends on a beach in Wales so I should be flying but instead I’m standing here going through the motions trying not to cry!! I’m tired, all I wish to do is sleep and yet when in bed that isn’t the easiest of tasks! I fall asleep instantly but wake throughout the night and after 03:30-4 it’s so broken I doubt its worth it?

Not sure what to do as I dread going back on meds and I have talked to so many professionals but the organic approach is failing me this time….

No comments:

Post a Comment