Friday 10 May 2024

Still Sippery

 Just read my last post and it could have been written about today!! Not a good day head wise even though the sunshine is glorious! Tolerance levels are at an all time low and to be honest I’m not sure where to go from here? It is the longest spell of negativity I think I have ever experienced and the lowest I’ve felt for years… I think I need to hit the pause button and step off the world for a bit but how the hell do you do that when you have responsibilities?? 

If I’m honest the only thing keeping me moving at the moment is my gorgeous daughter and my partner, without them I’m not sure I would have enough courage to carry on and to top it all I’m really missing my old hound Harvey who will have been gone for 2 years soon 🐶♥️😢

No comments:

Post a Comment